Bolands began trading in the motor Industry when in 1923, Andrew Boland, General Merchant in New Ross Wexford expanded his existing business to include a motor hire service. It proved to be an instant success and was widely availed of by both private and business customers. Bolands Carlow opened in 2005 and developed with the opening of a new facility in 2007 on the outskirts of the town. In October 2012, we joined the ŠKODA Ireland retailer network, making us one of the newest members of the ŠKODA family and the home of ŠKODA in Carlow. Boland ŠKODA Carlow remains a family owned and run business, headed up by Ger Boland and employing 18 in its state-of-the-art premises on the Dublin Road. We recognise the importance of first-class customer service and continually invest in staff and customers and enjoy a strong reputation in the local community. Boland ŠKODA is situated on the Dublin Road, 5 minutes drive to Junction 4 of the M9 Motorway on the outskirts of Carlow Town.